Airmaster Constant Speed Controller (Reverse)
The AC-200R is a solid state, propeller governor for use on the Airmaster propeller systems and includes a special 'Reverse Thrust Control' function. It can be configured to suit any engine and propeller combination via the simple and flexible computer interface. Installation if very simply as it uses an industry standard 2.25in instrument hole.
- Designed for Airmaster propeller systems
- Easy to operate with simple selection of engine speed by single control knob
- Precise Speed Regulation from advanced digital control algorithms
- Flexible and robust with full manual over-ride capability
- Fully customisable utilising PC programming interface
- Hard wearing solid state design