Airmaster Extension Kit (Rotax 3.5in)
The AE-REP3.5 is an extension kits for use on the Airmaster propeller system. The extension is used to move the propeller forward to allow correct alignment between the aircraft cowl and spinner.
This kits is designed to fit the Rotax 9x series of engines and is installed on the front face of the engine/propeller flange. It includes a plate which allows the mounting of a Rotax standard slipring at the base of the extension.
Extension size is 3.5in (89mm)
- Designed for all Airmaster propeller systems using Rotax 9xx engine (or equivilent)
- 3.5in (89mm)length
- Extension (flanged) style
- Long life protection from Aladine treatment
- Industry standard AN hardware used for consistent quality and easy replacement
- Quick installation with all parts and brackets premade