Airmaster Extension Kits (Rotax 2.0 - 6.0in)
The AE-RExx are extension kits for use on the Airmaster propeller system. The extension is used to move the propeller forward to allow correct alignment between the aircraft cowl and spinner.
This kits are designed to fit the Rotax 9x series of engines and are installed on the front face of the engine/propeller flange.
They come in sizes 2.0in (51mm) up to 6.0in (152mm)
- Designed for all Airmaster propeller systems using Rotax 9xx engine (or equivilent)
- Range of lengths
- Extension (flanged) style
- Long life protection from Aladine treatment
- Industry standard AN hardware used for consistent quality and easy replacement
- Quick installation with all parts and brackets premade