Airmaster Constant Speed Hub
The AH421 is a two blade propeller hub for use on small direct drive engines utilising the Rotax 4in pcd mount. This includes UL, Jabiru, and Corvair engines. It can be configured as clockwise/anti clockwise and tractor/pusher, with the addition of a feathering facility. It accepts industry standard 2.0in blade shanks.
The popularity of the UL, Jabiru and Corvair series of engines, combined with the wide range of blades available in the 2.0in shank, allows this hub to perform over a very wide range of applications.
- Designed for UL, Jabiru and Corvairengines
- High strength steel single piece hub shell and steel retention components
- Extremely versatile Accepts any industry standard 2.0in shank blade
- Highly configurable Clockwise / Anti clockwise / Tractor / Pusher
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating pitch range 10deg-89deg
- Hard wearing pitch change mechanism
- Easy maintenance with removable blade assemblies