Airmaster Propeller System
The AP332CTF-WDRxxT is a three blade propeller for use on the Rotax 9 series of engine. Its configuration is clockwise /tractor with the addition of a feathering facility.
The performance gain from the AP3x constant speed hub, combined with the outstanding durability of the Warpdrive T series blade, allows this propeller to perform over a wide range of sppeds and under very harsh conditions. As such it is an extremely popular model, finding application on a wide range of utility aircraft.
The solid construction of the Warpdrive blade allows it to be trimmed to a wide variety of diameters. This allows final propeller diameters from 60in to 72in to be achieved in increments of 1in.
Note: some of the illustrations show an earlier revision of the AP332. Current hubs have the retention assemblies shown in the AP332S closeup
- Designed for Rotax 9 series engines
- High strength AP332 CS hub with steel retention components
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating speed range from Warpdrive T series profile blades
- Hard wearing composite blade construciton with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection
- Easy to use AC200F electronic governor/controller
- Easy installation with a wide range of pre-made instalation kits