Airmaster Constant Speed Hub
The AH430 is a three blade propeller hub for use on geared engines up to 135HP*. It can be configured as clockwise/anti clockwise and tractor/pusher, with the addition of a feathering facility. It accepts industry standard 1.5 and 2.0in blade shanks.
The performance gain from the AP4x constant speed hub, combined with the wide range of available blade types, allows this propeller to perform over a very wide range of speeds. As such it is an extremely popular model, finding application on a wide range of aircraft.
- Designed for geared engines up to 135HP*
- High strength steel single piece hub shell and steel retention components
- Extremely versatile Accepts any industry standard 2.0in shank blade
- Highly configurable Clockwise / Anti clockwise / Tractor / Pusher
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating pitch range 10deg-89deg
- Hard wearing pitch change mechanism
- Easy maintenance with removable blade assemblies