The SNR64JE is a hollow Carbon Fibre blade made by Sensenich (USA). The configuration is right-hand rotation.
Sensenich propellers are manufactured using an internal pressure, closed mold system to produce a hollow, one-piece blade. This process yields very repeatable blades with maximum strength, durability, and low weight.
The R64JE is designed for high-speed applications using high rpm direct drive engines (like UL and Jabiru). It provides excellent high-speed cruising (150kts+)and should be the first choice for high-performance aircraft using UL or Jabiru motors.
- 64in (1626mm) diameter
- Designed for UL and Jabiru engines
- High strength hollow core construction
- Fast response from low inertia design
- Excellent performance from proprietary airfoil designs
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Stainless Steel protection