The SNR70E is a hollow Carbon Fibre blade made by Sensenich (USA). The configuration is right hand rotation.
Sensenich propellers are manufactured using an internal pressure, closed mold system to produce a hollow, one piece blade. This process yields very repeatable blades with maximum strength, durability, and low weight.
- 70in (1778mm) diameter
- Designed for Rotax 9 series engines
- High strength hollow core construction
- Fast response from low inertia design
- Excellent performance from proprietary airfoil designs
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Staninles Steel leading edge protection