The WWR75W is a fully composite blade made by Whirlwind (USA). The configuration is right hand rotation.
This design is used primarily as a STOL propeller on Rotax powered aircraft where the large 75in diameter gives great low speed traction while still providing an acceptable cruise performance.
Optimised planform shape and proprietary airfoils make these blades efficient and very quiet in operation. The carbon fiber construction with X-Core™ ensures a safe, strong propeller with low inertia as Rotax requires. The Nickel leading edge provides superior abrasion protection and the blade's high gloss natural carbon fiber finish will satisfy the most discriminating owner.
- 75in (1905mm) diameter
- Designed for Rotax 9 series engines
- High strength X core construction
- Fast response from low inertia design
- Excellent performance from proprietary airfoil designs
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection