The BY68SR is a hollow composite blade made by Bolly (Aus). The configuration is left or right hand rotation.
The Bolly CF prop is made by overpacking the fibres to obtain the optimum strength. After 2 days of post curing at elevated temperatures the prop is then hand finished to a perfect balance. Being a solid prop it will withstand much more abuse than hollow props and is suitable for all conditions.
- 68in (1727mm) diameter
- Designed for Rotax 9 series engines
- High strength hollow core construction
- Fast response from low inertia design
- Excellent performance from low inertia design
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inbuilt Dura-Tuff Urathane leading edge protection.